Saturday 10 October 2009

Swap

*She* is organizing a swap and *she* has been chosen to be my swapmate.
How exciting!

My head is going buzzbuzzbuzz with all the ideas flowing and growing. My heart is going pitter pat with the great feeling of sort-of-strangers making something for each other. And my hands are finally motivated to clear out the crafttable and free my sewingmachine and knittingneedles.

Thanks, Guusje!

BTW, have you seen the name of her daughter? I had exactly that name in mind for my youngest but M. vetoed it. I got to keep Juniper as her second name though!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the creativity.

    I like the name of your youngest. It's the name of the most beautiful place I know. (*and she sees the Tor covered in mist and feels the cold wind, which ever blows there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUper, ik doe ook mee aan Guusjes swap!!! Ik zie op internet overal zulke mooie namen voorbij komen voor kindjes! Ronja en Avalon bij jou, Guusje met Poppy Romer en Kiefer... In het echt leven hoor ik zulke mooie namen nooit. Ahja, dagelijks die van mijn dochter natuurlijk ;) maar dat is anders hihi

    ReplyDelete