Saturday 10 October 2009

Kruidnoten

I'm sitting here eating kruidnoten and flipping through ravelry.
M. is on his way to his parents house after a call from his brother. My father in law, who is very ill is having trouble breathing and the future doesn't look good.

So to take my mind of of things I'm looking at knittingpatterns. Silly how they can always calm me down. I guess it is the preciseness of the way stit

ches come together
to form something.
While browsing my eye fell on this stunning beauty:










































You can find out more about it *here*, it is a kit from knitpicks

OMG! Isn't that lovely? I'm glad it is a bit too expensive at the moment 'cause otherwise I might be tempted and that would be a bad thing since a) a bag like this would be a waste with all the kiddystuff that would find its way in and on it. And b) I don't have the quiet time at the moment to knit something that requires this level of precision.
But gosh, it sure is stunning.


M. just texted: he has arrived at his parents house. I think will go to bed now, who knows what tomorrow will bring...

1 comment:

  1. Ik wens je sterkte met je schoonvader. Ik hoop toch dat het meevalt en dat hij nog wat langer bij jullie mag blijven.

    ReplyDelete