Tuesday 29 September 2009

These boots are made for...


...walking, dancing, parading, admiring, stroking, running, cleaning and everything else. I want to live in them, devoting my entire life to gently polishing them while neglecting my hungry children.

How come I have such strong feelings for a simple pair of boots? I'll tell ya!

For the last ten years I have tried on every pair of high boots available. Every season I went to the citycenter with high hopes only to run back frustrated. There simply are no boots that fit my calves. None whatsoever. And that sucks because I think that a nice pair of high boots compliments almost every shape of leg, perhaps especially the short and stubby ones. Like mine.

But thank the goddess for my sweet aunt with whom I share a footsize ánd a calvesize.

She bought herself a pair of duo boots only to find out that they give her a backache. So now they are mine mine mine! have I told you already that I love them? The walk live heaven and the best part: they zip up cleanly around my calves.

If you don't mind I will now go back to the mirror to admire my boots. Thanks.

1 comment: