Saturday 9 October 2010

Merel


I love to sing this for the girls when they need to fall asleep and it is on my list of songs to play on my funeral. Not that I'm planning to have to use it that way soon, but it still doesn't hurt to make a list of appropriate songs!
The song is from the Dutch Sesamestreet, sung by Frank Groothof who is one of my childhood heroes.
The only way to listen to it online was through the flashplayer on the site of Sesamestreet but after a few tricks I managed to first download it to my pc and then upload it to youtube.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wat een lief liedje!!!!
    En dat vindt de kleine peuter op m'n schoot ook, want zij kan er geen genoeg van krijgen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadat ik het liedje nu zeker 15 keer gehoord heb (ja, tarja vindt het erg leuk), heeft het voor mij ook iets triests, ik vind het een liedje wat een gescheiden vader voor z'n kindje zou zingen. (maar ja ik heb nu eenmaal van die vreemde gedachtenkronkels)

    ReplyDelete