Thursday 16 September 2010

Birthday boy

My little nephew is almost one year old. I can't believe a whole year has passed since I was doing some nervous shopping while talking to my brother in law through the phone, hearing my poor sister in labor on the background.
You can't imagine the phone bill of that month, my sister living in Denmark and all that!

I never knew it is possible to love someone else's child as much as you love your own but it is. Too bad he lives 800 kilometers away...

This special birthday boy deserves a special present so I, again, dug up some matching fabric and stuff out of the craft cabinet.

I'm not sure what it will be, he is a bit young for an awesome cozy car caddy so I'm leaning toward a rollable storage-/playingmat with different six pockets with different methods of closing.

What would you make?



1 comment:

  1. Ik vind de cosy car caddy wel heel leuk, anders maak je er een soort boerderij mat van, met zakjes/hokjes voor beesten.

    Mijn neefje is drie dagen ouder dan mijn jongste (en woont in duitland) en ik heb dit jaar gewoon iets voor hem gekocht in zo'n plastic paleis (waar ik liever eigenlijk niet kom)

    Succes met 't maken van een leuk kado.

    ReplyDelete