Monday 24 May 2010

To do list

I've been kinda busy with nothing lately. Do you know that feeling? The feeling that there are not enough hours in a day but when you look back you have done surprisingly little.
I guess it is the warm weather, combined with a toddler who goes through a fase of refusing to go to sleep.

At the same time my hands are itching and my mind is running on highspeed like that golden retriever in the movie "Up" (look! squirrel! point!), I really NEED to get crafty en creative.

I guess I could knit another pair of socks again. Or crochet another grannysquarepillow. Again.
But not this time. This time I'm going to sort out the big storageroom first, god knows that I have a truckload of materials ready to be processed.
And since I'm doing some serious saving of tha moneyz in order to buy a cargobike I refuse to buy anything craftrelated. Not even a button or thread. Nothing.
This is going to be fun!

Stuff I would really like to do in the coming weeks:

-nuno felting
-making another waldorfdoll
-knitting something completely oversized. Like broomstickoversized. Maybe a footstool or something like that?




1 comment:

  1. Heej ik begon je al te missen. En wat heb je allemaal gevonden in je rommelkamer? Hmmm niet slapende peuters zijn redelijk drama. Hier een nee-zeggende peuter, maar ze zegt ook nee, als ze eigenlijk ja wil en dat frustreerd haar dan ook weer(en mij). En wat voor iets oversized ga je breien?? Ik haak nu deken voor ledikant, recht toe recht aan, niet nadenken, maar haken stijl. Doe je pics als er iets op de pennen staat.
    Fijne creatieve week!

    ReplyDelete