Wednesday 6 January 2010

Conversion



I've made my share of meitai's and podaegi's through the years but I've never made a wrapconversion before.
But there is a first time for anything and when one of my handdyed wraps for some reason didn't sell I offered to turn it into a meitai.
And voila, ten minutes after I made that offer someone was interested.

So here it is: hoppediz casablanca, handdyed in a hot pink to soft pink gradation and converted in to a maitai.

It has padded straps, padding where the legs of the baby rest and a formed sleephood. All in all a very comfortable carrier and I'm more then tempted to keep it.

Let's hope the person who ordered it likes it as much as I do!


And nooooo that isn't a real baby strapped to the chair. It is weighted doll used for babywearingdemo's ;)


1 comment:

  1. Nice! It really looks great. But then again a love to carry my babys.
    How's life for you and your ducklings?

    ReplyDelete