Thursday 17 December 2009

Pien!

I'm terrible, I know! I recieved your swappresents more then two weeks ago and I still haven't blogged about it.

/shame


It was such a lovely parcel and what was inside was even more beautyful! The chocolate lasted for a whole whopping night, orange and dark chocolate is just too tasty a combination to be saved for later.

The little knitted envelope was immediately confiscated by my eldest, who decided she really needed her own wallet. "but it is no problem if you want to put your money in it, mom".... yeah...right...!

The pièce de récistance was a lovely notebook. I love your style, Pien, and I hope this little book will be filled with drawings of the children, my own doodles, cut out recipes and so on.
So that my girls can open in later and roll their eyes over a mom who still used something made out of paper instead of pixels.

Thank you very, very much!

The pictures will follow later, right now there is a little girl wracking my livingroom since her food isn't coming fast enough...

















3 comments:

  1. Ja fotoooooooooos graag. Ik heb al een paar keer bij Pien gevraagd, ik was zooooo nieuwsgierig na haar sneak preview.
    Ha heb jij ook zo'n ongeduldje, wat betreft eten... die van mij smijt haar bord over de tafel en begint keihard(schel)te gillen als het bord niet snel genoeg gevuld wordt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oef. gelukkig.
    ik was al bang dat je het helemaal stom vond....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik ben zo nieuwsgierig ;-)

    ReplyDelete