Thursday 26 March 2009

Thursday = wrapsellingday

We started this day with Indio Primula. As you cannot see in the next picture because of the lack of light. But hey, it was the best picture of the sevenhundred I took so bear with me.
The little sister is all wrapped up in a double hammock carry. Pretty comfy and very wiggleproof!





We had a very wet and active walk outside to get the big sister to loose some energy and when we got back the mailman was just arriving with a lovely present! Nice and thin and even fresh from the box super supple so perfect for a simple hipcarry with a (surprisingly small) slipknot.
And since I have the policy that if I want something new I have to sell stuff to raise funds I have a few lovely wraps for sale:

From left to right on the picture:

Ellaroo LaRae, 3,80 m.
She's lost the typical ellaroo-crispness. Nice summer wrap and perfect to throw in you (diaper)bag for emergency-toddler-renstraint rucksacks. (ask me how I found that out *sigh*)
€40,-

girasol # 2. I just mesured it at 4,40 m.
Old weave so really supple and flannellike soft.
€40,-

Hoppediz La Paz, 4,6 m.
I love this wrap for my heavy toddler. It is sturdy and a bit wider than most wraps. Nice papa-wrap!
€45,-

Medley Rio, 4,10 m. on the short rail, 5,50 m. on the long rail.
€30,-


Prices are ex. shipping from the Netherlands. Non smoking, petfriendly household. I can wash and iron before shipping if preferred.

3 comments: