Wednesday 25 March 2009

cool

We had another pfaumoment this morning when we used the violet-white goodness to bring the big sister to daycare.


Look at that little bonnet, isn't it cute? I bought it *here*, so the little sister would look all cute and rosy at her great grandmothers birthday. And at the same time would be a bit sheltered from all the cheekpinching and commenting seniors. A hat really helps with that in my opinion.

It does look like a pretty simple knit so I guess I will make a few of them out of the spare hanks of cotton that are occupying my stash.

The little sister is still a bit under the weather so for most of the day she nursed herself back to health in zinnober, using "the coolest hip cross carry" with part of the wrap pulled over her head for warmth and support.

Zinnober... oh how I love thee Zinnober... Soft and cuddly and cosy. It is the ultimate comfortfood in wrapform.

Now I'm off to enjoy the few spare moments of silence while the big sister is at daycare, office man (yes, he insisted to be called this way online) is at work and the little sister is sleeping. Dinner is cooked, the room is as clean as I want it to be and I have a full archive of pioneer woman's blog to read. Yum!

I love pioneer woman. I want to be her, marry her, be her daughter and cook with her.
Since that's not really possible I'll settle for her blog and so should you. Go read it. Now!

Edit: We also had a bit of Ulli today, to try out Jordan's back carry.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am office man!
    Yes, yes, yes we can
    Change the plan, man
    ...

    um.

    ReplyDelete