Friday 27 February 2009

Wish I may, wish I might..

Wishlists. They feel greedy and wrong and I hate making them.
But since a few people asked me to make one decided to try real hard to find a few thing that I would really like to have and that for some reason I won't buy myself.
Either because they are too expensive, stupid and boring to buy or because I just keep forgetting them.
I guess those are not really great reasons to put stuff on a wishlist since I don't want people to feel obligated to buy me expensive and/or boring stuff! Truly, I don't want people to feel obligated to buy me anything at all but if people really want to buy something it is nice for them to have at least a bit of a clua about what I like.

So here we go!



Storchenwiege Ulli 4.6 meter. It is "just" a storch but I can't keep myself from drooling over it. It would look so good on me and the girls and breaking in a new storchenwiege is one of the most rewaring thing to do.

natural, undyed Bluefaced Leicester wool, Aran weight. Mmmmm.... Scrumptious!

Nigella Lawson: how to be a domestic goddess. I can't stand her fake fridgegrazing. No woman looks that sexy while plundering the fridge or cupboard for food. No way. But her cooking is lovely and I like reading recipes.

addi click set . Yup, I'm a knittinggeek. And a knittingsnob as well, 'cause Addi is the only brand of needles that I like (and who doesn't, really).

lusherdelushlush. Anything that doesn't involve a bathtub will do

aga cooker (Told you so, expensive! But hey, just in case one of you happens to stumble upon a biiiiiig pile of money I better put it on the list ;D I really miss the aga we had when I was a kid. It got sold when my parents divorced, blugh.)

Senseo-thingy to use two pads at the same time. Yeah, yeah.... I drink the dreaded senseocoffee. And even worse: I like it :P I do however dislike the tiny portions. I want big mugs full of coffee and using two pads at the same time will make it possible to have something that comes close to a buig mug full ;)

load and reload van metallica. Major trip down memorylane!

Robin Hobb: Fool's Errand, Golden Fool, Fool's fate. Paperbacks please :) I'm rereading the whole Fitz and lifeshipscycle and since I borrowed the books the first time and they moved with my sister to Denmark.... I guess this is one of those boring gifts!


Enough for now, I feel bad allready although it was quite fun to actually try to think of stuff!

1 comment: