Wednesday 11 February 2009

3, 2, 1, GO!

So... A fresh start... My old blog was fun but I've decided to keep my personal life a bit more personal and my not-so-personal life a bit less personal.
For the first part that means blogging only about my crafts, cooking, babywrapping and everything else that interests me without the diaryfunction that my old blog had.

For the second part it means that I will be using english instead of dutch and that I have switched from web-log.nl to the much more userfriendly blogspot.com
Don't you just LOVE how everything google-related magically works together?
Uhm...no. I don't. It freaks me out to be honest although for there is probably nothing dangerous or scary about it.

As far as the knitting goes: I've rediscovered the cuteness that's called mochimochi. Right now I'n working on Looper. Such a fun little project! A great way to get rid of some of the nasty synthetic yarn that somehow managed to work its way into my stash.
And I'm kinda obsessed with the way you can shape knitwork by using increases, decreases and shortrows. It makes my fingers itch and my head spin with all the designs that come up. If only I would have the patience to work them out... Oh well, someday I will!

I'm going back to looper now, perhaps I can finish him tonight so I can start with the stackable cats that are going to be someones birthdaypresent.



Oh, and I just HAVE to mention that I've the best valentinesdaygift ready for 4701. I'm not going to tell you what it is since he is probably smart enough to read this but I will post pics when he has opened it the 14th.
In the meantime you can read all about his World of Warcraft rehabprocess here.

No comments:

Post a Comment